Archive for March 2018

[ecrea] Three funded PhD studentships on social media and civic culture at Loughborough University

Mon Mar 12 15:08:27 GMT 2018

If you are considering doing a PhD, or know some promising students who intend to do so, and you want to apply cutting-edge concepts and methods from social science and information science to understand the role of social media in shaping our civic culture, take a look at our brand new Online Civic Culture Centre for Doctoral Training at Loughborough University. Three fully funded PhD scholarship are available for students starting next year (deadline April 27), with more on the way for the following year.
http://www.lboro.ac.uk/research/crcc/doctoralresearch/civic-culture-cdt/