[ecrea] Strathclyde job: Permanent lectureship in Media and Communications

Mon Oct 23 23:24:19 GMT 2017

Come and work with us at the University of Strathclyde in Glasgow, one of the UK’s top 20 research universities, where we are expanding our interests in communications, media and journalism.

We are offering a permanent lectureship in Media and Communication (tenure equivalent), within the salary ranges Grades 7/8 (£35,550-£49,149). Someone able to teach international media and communications would be desirable, but we are interested in strong applications from all relevant research fields. Full particulars and online application facilities are available here: https://strathvacancies.engageats.co.uk/ The post reference is 95245.

More details on the fabulous city of Glasgow, with the mountains and lochs of the Trossachs at its edge and the University of Strathclyde at its centre, are available here: https://peoplemakeglasgow.com/

Informal enquiries may be directed to me, Michael Higgins: (Michael.higgins /at/ strath.ac.uk)

The closing date for applications is Tuesday 21 November, 2017.