[ecrea] Lecturer in Animation job at MediaCityUK

Thu Sep 21 17:13:38 GMT 2017

The University of Salford's School of Arts and Media is looking for a Lecturer in Animation who has a strong professional profile and recent experience in animation production and teaching.

The successful candidate will be required to deliver and contribute to the design of modules on the BA (Hons) Animation programme delivered at MediaCityUK.

We are looking for someone who is also able to potentially take on the role of programme leader for the same programme, after at least one semester on the job.

Full details and application form here: https://goo.gl/RbP1HT
*
Deadline for applications is 22 October 2017*

Applications are only received through the University of Salford's online form but I'll gladly take any questions informally by personal email.

Please feel free to forward this call to anyone who may be interested in applying for this job.