[ecrea] Job Vacancy: Senior Lecturer in Journalism, Swansea University

Thu Sep 14 12:13:06 GMT 2017

We are seeking to appoint a Senior Lecturer (Grade 9, permanent) with demonstrable research excellence in any area of journalism at Swansea University.

Based in the Department of Media and Communication, the successful candidate will have a strong portfolio of journalism research and an excellent research profile. We are looking for someone with the motivation and capability to play a significant role in the development of the research culture for the Media & Communication Department at Swansea University. This will involve working alongside the Research Director to develop the department’s REF strategy, benefiting from the support of the College’s excellent Research Institute for Arts & Humanities and our Research Hub which support researchers in developing bids and marketing their research.

*More details:*https://tinyurl.com/yal7mq5k

*Informal enquiries: *should be directed to the Head of Media & Communication, Dr Sian Rees: (s.f.rees /at/ swansea.ac.uk) <mailto:(s.f.rees /at/ swansea.ac.uk)>

*Closing Date:*05 Oct. 2017