[ecrea] Associate Lecturers, LCC, UAL – Digital media cultures

Fri Aug 25 10:21:55 GMT 2017

Associate Lecturers

London College of Communication

University of the Arts London

We currently have vacancies for Associate Lecturers with research interests and/or professional experience in digital media cultures and technologies to teach on our Advertising, Contemporary Media Cultures, Media Communications and PR courses at both undergraduate and postgraduate level. We would be keen to hear from applicants with experience of software studies, digital humanities and digital media studies. Previous teaching experience at HE or on professional courses is desirable.

https://ual.tal.net/vx/lang-en-GB/mobile-0/appcentre-2/brand-1/xf-9d9696f6d2df/candidate/so/pm/1/pl/6/opp/3585-Associate-Lecturers-Digital-media-cultures-and-technologies/en-GB

If you have any specific queries about this role please contact either the course leader for BA Advertising, Paul Caplan ((p.caplan /at/ lcc.arts.ac.uk) <mailto:(p.caplan /at/ lcc.arts.ac.uk)>) or the course leader for BA Contemporary Media Cultures, Jonathan Wright ((j.wright /at/ lcc.arts.ac.uk) <mailto:(j.wright /at/ lcc.arts.ac.uk)>).