[ecrea] ECREA DCC Conference in Brighton Programme available

Fri Jun 30 20:19:17 GMT 2017

*Digital Culture meets data: Critical approaches***

ECREA Digital Culture and Communication Section Conference.

School of Media, University of Brighton, UK

6th –7th November 2017**

*Keynote speakers:*

·*Rob Kitchin, Maynooth University, Republic of Ireland*

·*Helen Thornham, University of Leeds, UK*

We are pleased to announce the preliminary programme of the 2-day Conference, with a very exciting line-up of papers, keynotes and socials, available at: http://tinyurl.com/yaf5oqd2 <https://t.co/fC235kaKDx>

Please visit the conference blog (http://blogs.brighton.ac.uk/brightondcc/ ) and the DCC blog (https://dccecrea.wordpress.com <https://dccecrea.wordpress.com/>) for updates and useful information about travel, accommodation and information about Brighton.

Both the DCC ECREA Section and the School of Media, University of Brighton are committed to gender equality and to supporting academic parents. We are working towards making childcare available to all parents attending the conference. In addition, we will provide a baby/toddler play area and breastfeeding spaces, and informal friendly support, as well as a printable child-friendly guide to activities and spaces in Brighton. So please do get in touch to discuss your needs – contact: (brightondcc /at/ gmail.com) .

Kind regards,
Conference Organising Team
Ryan Burns, Aristea Fotopoulou, Leighton Evans, Ysabel Gerrard, Ana Jorge, Theo Koulouris, Sander De Ridder, Maria Sourbati

Contact email: (brightondcc /at/ gmail.com)