[ecrea] University Teacher in Digital Media and Society, University of Sheffield (temporary appointment)

Fri Jun 16 22:54:05 GMT 2017

University Teacher in Digital Media and Society, University of Sheffield (temporary appointment)

We are seeking to appoint a University Teacher in Digital Media and Society for a 13-month period. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to the Department of Sociological Studies, by delivering modules primarily on our MA Digital Media and Society and BA Hons Digital Media and Society.

You will have or be working towards a PhD in relevant discipline (or have equivalent experience), with an expertise in Digital Media and Society. You will have excellent communication skill, and both organisational and time management skills, along with the ability to work independently or collaboratively. A proven teaching ability is essential.

Interviews for this post will be held Thursday 27 July 2017

Further details can be found at: www.sheffield.ac.uk/jobs <http://www.sheffield.ac.uk/jobs>

**

*Job Reference Number: *UOS016497
*Job Title: *University Teacher in Digital Media and Society
*Contract Type: *Fixed-term for 13 months
*Working Pattern: *Full-time
*Faculty: *Social Sciences
*Department: *Sociological Studies
*Salary: *Grade 8: £39,324 to £46,924 per annum

*Closing Date:*18 July 2017