[ecrea] PhD Studentships @ Birmingham Centre for Media and Cultural Research (BCU)

Thu Jun 15 21:08:25 GMT 2017

*A range of unique, prestigious PhD opportunities available for students, starting in September 2017, at Birmingham Centre for Media and Cultural Research (BCU).*

The AHRC Midlands3Cities Doctoral Training Partnership, working with Birmingham City University and connecting with the flagship STEAMhouse initiative, are offering a range of fully-funded PhD studentships for a September 2017 start.

The diverse range of projects available will enable you to make a significant impact within Birmingham's creative industries, as well as providing you with the chance to work alongside leading creative professionals and industry partners in our new STEAMhouse development.

Our studentships are funded by both Birmingham City University <https://www.bcu.ac.uk/research/research-students/steamhouse-studentships/bcu-projects> and Midlands3Cities <https://www.bcu.ac.uk/research/research-students/steamhouse-studentships/midlands3citiesprojects>, a renowned AHRC-funded partnership that provides research candidates with cross-institutional mentoring, expert supervision including cross-institutional supervision where appropriate, subject specific and generic training, and professional support in preparing for a career.

*Closing date for applications is Sunday 9 July. *Interviews will be held on 13, 14 and 17 July. We will also be hosting an Applicant Visit Day on *Saturday 24 June*. REGISTER YOUR INTEREST <https://www.bcu.ac.uk/Download/Asset/f63368dc-3d50-e711-80ca-0050568319fd>

For more information: https://www.bcu.ac.uk/research/research-students/steamhouse-studentships/midlands3citiesprojects