[ecrea] Job Opportunities at Stirling

Thu May 25 18:31:32 GMT 2017

The University of Stirling is looking to expand its team of scholars and practitioners in our ambitious and successful Communications, Media and Culture Division. We are currently advertising for two posts. We are looking to appoint,

  * Senior Lecturer in Journalism Studies:

http://www.stir.ac.uk/about/jobs/details/index.html?id=QUUFK026203F3VBQB7V79V7NE&nPostingID=1416&nPostingTargetID=1355&mask=extstirling&lg=UK

  * Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor in Media and Communications:

http://www.stir.ac.uk/about/jobs/details/index.html?id=QUUFK026203F3VBQB7V79V7NE&nPostingID=1415&nPostingTargetID=1354&mask=extstirling&lg=UK

We have further posts that will be advertised soon, including a full-time post in Media Production (Grade 8/9), a 0.5 FTE opportunity for a Broadcast Journalism practitioner, and a Lecturer in Media & Communications. The latter post will contribute to our popular Masters in Media Management programme. Please look out for the adverts.

Stirling is currently ranked 6th in the UK for Film and Media and 1st in Scotland (Guardian 2018). Stirling's stunning campus and facilities, which include a loch, a castle and a 50m pool, were named as the best in the UK by The International Student Barometer (2016) while the Guardian identified Stirling as the UK's most affordable city. Read more about the university here: http://www.stir.ac.uk <http://www.stir.ac.uk/>.

For further information and discussion, please contact Dr Adrian Hadland, Head of Division, Communications, Media and Culture either by email at (adrian.hadland /at/ stir.ac.uk) <mailto:(adrian.hadland /at/ stir.ac.uk)> or telephone 01786 467524.