[ecrea] Book Announcement: Queer Game Studies

Tue Apr 11 13:19:59 GMT 2017

My co-editor Bonnie Ruberg and I are excited to announce the release
of our collection Queer Game Studies, out now from University of
Minnesota Press. If you do research and/or teach in the areas of
gender, sexuality, and games, we hope you'll give it a look.

https://www.upress.umn.edu/book-division/books/queer-game-studies

https://www.amazon.com/Queer-Game-Studies-Bonnie-Ruberg/dp/1517900379/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1491600606&sr=8-1&keywords=queer+game+studies

Queer Game Studies is the first volume to explore LGBTQ issues in
video games from a diverse range of perspectives. Our hope is that it
speaks to game studies, queer studies, and feminist media studies more
broadly. Contributors to the volume include:

Leigh Alexander
Gregory Bagnall
Hanna Brady
Mattie Brice