[ecrea] Associate Professor Journalism - University of Leicester

Wed Jan 04 06:59:31 GMT 2017

We are looking for a new Associate Professor in Journalism to join our dynamic team in Media and Communication, within the newly formed School of Media, Communication and Sociology

at the University of Leicester.

The post is primarily designed to improve our provision of professionalising skills and experiences across our undergraduate and postgraduate curriculum and can be taken up on a teaching-focussed

or teaching and research contract, depending upon the experience of the successful applicant.

Deadline: 23^rd January.

http://ig5.i-grasp.com/fe/tpl_UniversityOfLeicester01.asp?newms=jj&id=97308&----JOB-PREVIEW-MODE----

Please forward to anyone you know may be interested.