Archive for March 2017

[ecrea] Summer School on Social Computing in the Big Data Era

Mon Mar 20 13:02:18 GMT 2017

Warm greetings from Cyprus University of Technology, Limassol, Cyprus.
We would like to inform you for our summer school, Social Computing in the Big Data Era, offered by our university 17-21 July 2017, in Limassol City, of Cyprus Island.

Limassol is one of the most beautiful Mediterranean Cities and has been ranked by Trip Advisor as the 3rd up-and-coming destination in the world, in its Top 10 Traveler’s Choice Destinations.Cyprus University of Technology is located at the historical center of Limassol City, 10 min walking distance from the most wonderful beaches of the island: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0XWHCCOo50&t=24s

Our summer school Social Computing in the Big Data Era covers topics from a broad range of domains which contribute to advancing the field of Big Data. The programme will enable participants to select and combine appropriate research methods, technologies and theories in fields such as: Big Data and Technologies@Facebook, Crowdsourcing, Online Social Networks and Targeted Advertising, Dimensions of Political and Social Changes in the Big Data Era. We encourage submissions from Postgraduate and PhD students with interest in Social Computing.

¬Detailed information about the program: http://summerschools.socialcomputing.eu/?page_id=326
¬1 WEEK LEFT TO APPLY: http://summerschools.socialcomputing.eu/?page_id=79

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/notre.project/
Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/notre_social
Website: http://notre.socialcomputing.eu/ <https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fnotre.socialcomputing.eu%2F&h=ATMGZXBQU9WNPtqO0xTLmUs3us-OlDK5K95xvsC4kID_djuu4iy9LcUzcAM80-hbVfCAsBic2qfYYi-Kb-Gej7rppQI6IoUjRuRI6tLUcaWyQRsuLRM41P0lwI0Zj4XmD7LK4X8le8rxhDaiZe-ZwvIRvx1R&enc=AZMXU2f2OqiBedEMxGbE-8XetYlKYzOw2a83D79yka2yrzti2EFoJDoSx5EItPIkEW21ktcbF2FMIUZYmVDqgMBukOSfX63TWd5zm_QYPs9N9z5UNdDV64ozW8fLGv9osl8xQR4dJewm92g41XnSsmpObWcvqBziMisqbucURK3GH4wIXJt8w68qXbIgXFKQcXc&s=1>