Archive for February 2017

[ecrea] Summer School in Communication and Media Management

Tue Feb 28 16:59:50 GMT 2017

This is the first time that Karlsruhe University of Applied Sciences
(Germany) offers a summer school in the Communication and Media
Management (KMM) department.

Communication and Media Management is a degree program that follows an
interdisciplinary approach and combines the fields of linguistics and
communication, design/visualization, IT as well as the fundamentals of
natural sciences and technology. Within the last few years, technical
communication, as a young discipline, has experienced a major upturn.
Globalization and changes in communication behavior by means of
digital devices and technical developments within the framework of
Industry 4.0 require radical changes in perspective in our work.

These changes can only be accomplished in an international context.
Therefore, we strive for an international exchange with students from
the same fields or related fields.

We would be very happy to welcome your students to our summer school
from July 30 - August 5, 2017. /Representation of Space and Time in
Processes of Industry 4.0/ will be the main theme of this year's
summer school.

For more information, please click
<http://www.hs-karlsruhe.de/kmm.summerschool.html>www.hs-karlsruhe.de/kmm.summerschool.html
<http://www.hs-karlsruhe.de/kmm.summerschool.html> /. /

We would appreciate it very much if you could distribute this
information among your students.

Please feel free to contact Mrs. Stefanie Frank ( //
<mailto:(summerschool.kmm.imm /at/ hs-karlsruhe.de)>/(summerschool.kmm.imm /at/ hs-karlsruhe.de)
<mailto:(summerschool.kmm.imm /at/ hs-karlsruhe.de)>/// ) for further inquiries.