Archive for December 2015

[ecrea] CfP: (Dis)empowering technologies

Tue Dec 29 22:30:45 GMT 2015

"TransMissions: Journal of Film and Media Studies", new online academic
journal affiliated at the Jagiellonian University, Poland announced its
first CfP: (Dis)empowering technologies.

The main areas of our interests are:

  *   social movement activism
  *   ethnic, national and religion minorities and their technologies
  *   women and their technologies
  *   queer and their technologies
  *   disabled and their technologies
  *   migrants and their technologies
  *   methodological aspects of researching (dis)empowering technologies
  *   prosthesis as (dis)empowering artifact
  *   social media
  *   mobile media
  *   community radio

We are awaiting abstracts till 31 January 2016.

For more information about journal please visit our web site:
http://transmissions.edu.pl/

The full CfP may be found here: http://transmissions.edu.pl/call-for-papers/

We are strongly encouraging you to participate in TransMissions first issue.

Best Regards,

Magda Zdrodowska