Archive for December 2015

[ecrea] Fellow Program/Center for Internet Studies & Digital Life

Mon Dec 14 22:10:49 GMT 2015

Fellow Program/Center for Internet Studies & Digital Life of the
University of Navarra (Spain) accepts visiting researchers

The Center for Internet Studies and Digital Life (@digitalunav) is open
to visiting researchers, from all fields of digital research. These
scholars take part in the activities of the Center and are encouraged to
actively participate in our research work throughout their stay. Through
discussions, seminars, lectures and other events, visiting researchers
may exchange views with our team of researchers, directors and partners
of the Center to get to know different research perspectives and to
actively network with the research community.

Candidates interested in joining us as visiting researchers may apply at
any time. As a Visiting Researchers you will be put in touch with a
researcher who can mentor you during your stay here. No salary is paid
by the Center for these appointments.

More info
http://www.unav.edu/en/web/digital-studies/about-us/team/fellow-program

Ramón Salaverría
Professor of online journalism at University of Navarra and director of
@digitalunav. Research & news about digital media.
(rsalaver /at/ unav.es) <mailto:(rsalaver /at/ unav.es)>