Archive for May 2015

[ecrea] Innovation in Journalism Education: Meeting in Spain

Wed May 06 20:10:15 GMT 2015

The J-School at the University of Castilla-La Mancha and FAPE (Spanish
Federation of Journalists) are organizing a meeting on new forms of
teaching journalism. The event will  be held in Madrid on June 11, 2015,
and is open to those who would like to contribute with ideas.

This is the call:

Teaching journalism needs innovation and leadership. It is time to
change the way we teach and the way the organize Journalism Schools.
Let’s join together how to do it in four axis: entrepreneurship,
leadership, new media and narratives, freedom of speech. Join us for a
three hours session with two key topics for discussion: how do you
teach? Can you bring two ideas for everyone? This is not a conference.
You don’t need to send a paper, just bring your ideas.

Last summer, we organized a similar seminar at the J-School and that's
what we published (in Spanish): http://cuadernosartesanos.org/2015/cac76.pdf

Venue: Madrid, 11th June 2015. Free entrance.

Contact: (juan.manfredi /at/ uclm.es) <mailto:(juan.manfredi /at/ uclm.es)> and
@juanmanfredi

More information (IN Spanish) here:
http://fape.es/innovacion-y-periodismo-la-nueva-mision-de-la-universidad/

And here's free registration: