Archive for January 2015

[ecrea] Two senior positions Public Relations/Strategic Communication at The University of Queensland

Sun Jan 11 11:40:22 GMT 2015

The University of Queensland in Brisbane, Australia, School of Communication and Arts is building its capacity in PR/strategic communication.

· Top 50 - QS World University Rankings 2014-15

· Top 100 - Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2014-15

· Top 100 - Academic Ranking of World Universities 2014

We aim to be a leader in public relations teaching and scholarship and are currently advertising 2 senior positions. I would be grateful if you could forward the announcement of these positions to your networks.

Associate Professor in Public Relations

Seek – http://www.seek.com.au/job/27900918?pos=1&type=standard

UQ jobs - http://jobs.uq.edu.au/caw/en/#/job/496823/associate-professor-in-public-relations

Professor in Public Relations