[ecrea] CFP - What is Cinema History? (HoMER Conference 2015)

Sat Dec 20 06:28:13 GMT 2014

Before you leave your desks for the holidays, we would like to remind you that the call for proposals for the conference 'What is Cinema History?' closes in three weeks (9 January 2015). We look forward to receiving more of your paper and panel proposals and to meeting you at Glasgow in July. Please visit the HoMER Network website to see the full CFP, including themes, keynotes and events.

http://homernetwork.org/call-for-papers-what-is-cinema-history/

Please sent your 500-word proposals and bios, as well as any questions, to both Maria Velez-Serna ((maria.velez-serna /at/ glasgow.ac.uk)) and Lies Van de Vijver ((Liesbeth.VandeVijver /at/ UGent.be)).

With our best wishes and season's greetings,

Maria Velez-Serna and Lies Van de Vijver
HoMER co-ordinators
University of Glasgow - Early Cinema in Scotland project
Ghent University - Centre for Cinema and Media Studies