[ecrea] Job Posting: Assistant Professor, Tenure Stream, School of Creative Industries, Ryerson University, Toronto.

Fri Sep 12 09:21:33 GMT 2014

The Ryerson University (Toronto, Canada) School of Creative Industries, in our Faculty of Communication and Design, is hiring for a tenure-stream Assistant Professor.

Please see the job description linked to here: https://hr.cf.ryerson.ca/ams/faculty/preview.cfm?posting_id=502065

Anyone with questions about either the job or the School is invited to contact me to discuss.

Please feel free to spread this widely.

Best,

Jeremy

Jeremy Shtern, PhD
Assistant Professor
School of Creative Industries | Faculty of Communication and Design
Ryerson University
Toronto, Canada
Email: (jshtern /at/ ryerson.ca) <mailto:(jshtern /at/ ryerson.ca)>
Web: http://ryersoncreative.ca/DrJShtern
Phone: (+001)416-979-5000 ex. 3301