[ecrea] Communicating in an Ageing World: Challenges and Opportunities - Call for Papers

Sun Aug 10 15:18:56 GMT 2014

Comunicar announces its next thematic issue (Call for Papers): Communicating in an Ageing World: Challenges and Opportunities. See http://www.revistacomunicar.com/index.php?contenido=proximos&idioma=en).

We would like to invite you to submit original manuscripts, research results for evaluation to be edited if appropriate. Along with the 10 articles of our Monographic section, our journal publishes also 10 other articles of various topics submitted by our readers and contributors in its Miscellaneous section.

Comunicar is covered by Social Sciences Citation and Scopus among many other databases. This journal has published 1.596 papers in 43 issues since 1993. Currently, researchers have an immediate, world-wide, and barrier-free access to the full text of research papers, as it may be seen by visiting www.comunicarjournal.com

You may also have access through your library or through the following catalogues SUDOC (France), ZOPAC (UK) and ZDB (Germany).

Comunicar is published full-text in English and Spanish, while our Chinese version includes title, abstracts and keywords.

When researchers publish in Comunicar, they benefit from:

- Rigorous peer review of your research, we have more than 300 international experts from 25 different countries. - Maximum period of notification of pre-acceptance of one month and a maximum of 5 months for evaluation by scientific reviewers (up to 7 different reviewers per manuscript). - World-wide, multidisciplinary audience and high visibility due to our presence in 241 international data bases, journal impact assessment platforms, selected directories, specialized portals and hemerographic catalogues.

Kind regards,

Chief Editor
Dr J.Ignacio Aguaded-Gómez

International Co-Editor