[ecrea] Deputy Head of School of Film & Media, University of Lincoln

Wed Aug 06 08:19:49 GMT 2014

Deputy Head of School
Lincoln School of Film and Media

Location:  Brayford
Salary:   From £56,482
Closing Date:   Monday 11 August 2014
Interview Date:   Monday 01 September 2014
Reference:  COA056B

The University of Lincoln is ambitious and innovative with a rapidly developing profile and reputation in research and teaching.

In 2012, we moved to a system of three Colleges (Arts, Science and Social Science). To reflect the increasing complexity and challenges of the University, we are now seeking to strengthen our academic Schools by appointing to new Deputy Head roles.

As Deputy Head of the School of Film and Media you will provide leadership and management in an agreed area of core activity, supporting the Head of School in achieving strategic objectives, undertaking line management of staff, and playing a key role in the development of the School, including the student experience, research and enterprise activities.

This is an exceptional opportunity for those wishing to develop a career in academic management, and to make a major contribution to the development of one of the most dynamic universities in the UK.

The University of Lincoln is a forward thinking institution, and you will be working in the heart of a thriving, beautiful, safe and friendly city.

https://jobs.lincoln.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?id=898&forced=1

Dr Sarah Barrow
Head, School of Film&  Media
University of Lincoln