[ecrea] Senior Lecturer in Digital Media (Grade 8) at Leeds Metropolitan University, Leeds, UK

Tue Jun 24 08:50:47 GMT 2014

Leeds Metropolitan University, Faculty of Business and Law - Senior Lecturer in Digital Media (Grade 8 - £40,046 - £46,400 p.a.)

The School of Strategy, Marketing and Communication is investing in its academic provision and is seeking to appoint a Senior Lecturer to join our team of experienced academic staff.  We are looking for an inspiring and enthusiastic academic to make a key contribution to developing and broadening our academic provision through teaching, research and enterprise.

You will have a doctoral qualification in a related area, and be able to demonstrate a good record of achievement in teaching and learning practice, and scholarship and research.  Successful candidates will deliver across a range of modules on our Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Professional programmes, as well as provide course and/or module leadership within the disciplines.

We are particularly interested in appointing candidates to teach in the fields of digital media and communication, both from a marketing and a PR perspective.

Our School has a strong track record of industrial engagement and internationally-leading research groups, offering a wide range of professionally relevant undergraduate and postgraduate courses which deliver a high quality student experience.

Closing date: 22 July 2014

https://vacancies.leedsmet.ac.uk/trenprod_webrecruitment/wrd/run/ETREC107GF.open?VACANCY_ID%3d1670416k9e%1BU&WVID=9522741buG&LANG=USA

This post will shortly appear on jobs.ac.uk