[ecrea] Professor in Media and Cultural Studies - University of Lincoln

Mon Mar 03 12:46:01 GMT 2014

We are seeking to appoint a new Professor of Media and Cultural Studies to work alongside the Head of School and a team of research active colleagues.

The role will build on our achievements and be integral in setting our strategic direction.   Key responsibilities will include further strengthening the overall position of the School, with a particular focus on developing the research environment and providing academic leadership.

Preparation for the next REF exercise is already underway and our new Professor will be central in shaping our submission.

The School is engaged in a unique blend of activity across a wide range of critical studies and practice areas.  With a vibrant research environment and strong community engagement, we are committed to investing in the future.

The University of Lincoln is a forward-thinking, ambitious and international institution and you will be working in the heart of a beautiful, historic and friendly city.

For an informal conversation please contact our Executive Consultant, Imogen Wilde, of Harvey Nash on +44 (0) 20 7333 1503 or 07791 938533.

Apply online:http://jobs.lincoln.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=MC1082A

Closing date: Tues 18th March

Interview date: Weds 16th April

Dr Sarah Barrow