[ecrea] Call for proposals: International Conference Why still education?

Thu Feb 27 11:45:31 GMT 2014

It is a great honour to invite you to participate in the International Conference /Why still education?/

The conference should contribute to reflection on and improvement of educational strategies, provide the space of exchange of experience and knowledge, and encourage fruitful challanges to the existing educational practices.

Potential applicants include:

· Theorists of education in the fields of philosophy, sociology, pedagogy, andragogy, psychology, political theory, anthropology, history, as well as experts in education management;

· Practicioners (teachers, textbook authors, initiators of supplementary and extracurricular educational activities, representatives of the alternative educational programs, etc.).

For additional information please refer to the official internet presentation of the Conference

http://wse2014.instifdt.bg.ac.rs/

or contact the organizers via email

(conference /at/ instifdt.bg.ac.rs) <mailto:(conference /at/ instifdt.bg.ac.rs)>.

We are looking forward to our cooperation.

Organising committee of the Conference