[ecrea] Call for Papers, 1st International Symposium EDiSo 2014 – Studies in Discourse and Society

Sat Feb 22 14:05:34 GMT 2014

Call for Papers, 1st International Symposium EDiSo 2014 – Studies in Discourse and Society

Dear colleagues,

Submissions are now open for the 1st International Symposium EDiSo 2014 – Studies in Discourse and Society, which will take place in Seville, Spain, on May 15 & 16, 2014. All the information regarding this conference is now available on the EDiSo website: http://www.edisoportal.org

We encourage you to participate in the various activities we have organised:

Interview/debate with Teun A. van Dijk
Research Groups Forum
Seminars
Research Workshops
Posters

You will find our programme on the EDiSO website under Simposium 2014:
http://www.edisoportal.org/simposium2014/
You will also find a detailed description of each of the sections, as well as the registration and abstract submission forms here:
 http://www.edisoportal.org/simposium2014/programme-and-sessions?limitstart=0

Deadline for abstract submission is March 30th.

We firmly believe that this is a great opportunity for those of us who work on Discourse Studies to get to know each other in person, exchange ideas, and pave the way for those who are starting their careers in this field. It would be to our greatest satisfaction that you become part of this first EDiSo meeting for theorists and analysts of Discourse and Society.

Sincerely,
Luisa Martín Rojo
President of EDiSo

Gloria Álvarez Benito
Symposium Coordinator?

Susana Martínez Guillem, PhD
Assistant Professor
Department of Communication & Journalism
MSCO3 2240
1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM, 87131-0001