[ecrea] Postgraduate conference: Memory and imagination

Fri Jan 31 08:55:19 GMT 2014

Journeys Across Media
Memory and Imagination
25th April 2014

2014 will mark the 12th anniversary of the annual Journeys Across Media (JAM) conference for postgraduate researchers, organised by postgraduates working in the Department of Film, Theatre&  Television at the University of Reading.

JAM 2014 seeks to foster emerging scholarship that investigates interactions and relationships between memory and media.