[ecrea] Volume ! n° 10-1. Listening. Discourses, Practices, Mediations

Fri Jan 10 17:55:09 GMT 2014

The *Éditions Mélanie Seteun* are proud to announce the publication of the latest issue of */Volume!/*/, /n° 10-1://

“*Écoutes. Discours, pratiques, médiations*” (“*Listening. Discourses, practices, mediations*”).

*Jedediah Sklower*, ed. Read the *introduction* (in French) here: http://www.cairn.info/revue-volume-2013-1-page-7.htm

Table of contents: http://www.cairn.info/revue-volume-2013-1.htm

With contributions by:

Theodore *Gracyk*, Antoine *Hennion*, Mark *Duffett*, Lars *Lilliestam*, Laura Francisca *Jordan Gonzalez*, Lisa *Gilman*, Mandy-Suzanne *Wong*, Raphaël *Nowak*, Helen Elizabeth *Davies*, Bruce *Darlington*, Emery *Schubert*, Martin *Kaltenecker* and *12 book reviews* (Keith *Negus*, Ruth *Herbert*, Michael *Sicilano*, Tom *Attah*) on listening.

All 12 *book reviews*, and* three texts* (2 in English) are in open access.

All /Volume/’s papers are *freely accessible and downloadable*, up to issue issue n° 8-2:

On *Cairn.info* for issues 6-1&2 up to 8-2: http://www.cairn.info/revue-volume.htm

And on *revues.org <http://revues.org/>* before: http://volume.revues.org <http://volume.revues.org/>

*/Volume!/** is the only French peer-reviewed popular music studies journal*. It is *abstracted* on the following specialized *indexes*: *Music Index, IIMP, RILM* and classified by the French AERES evaluation agency. We are an *independent publishing association* (Éditions Mélanie Seteun), with rare funding and all members of our team contribute voluntarily to the journal./ /*We need your support*!