Archive for November 2014

[ecrea] Full-funded AHRC PhD studentships at Roehampton (TECHNE)

Tue Nov 11 06:14:33 GMT 2014

The Department of Media, Culture and Language at the University of Roehampton was successful in winning a number of AHRC scholarships in the TECHNE doctoral training partnership competition last year. We are pleased to announce that this year's scheme is now open. We welcome applications across a range of fields of relevance to this list including:

 *   Cultural Studies
 *   Film
 *   Languages
 *   Linguistics
 *   Media
 *   Photography

For further information and to receive a flyer with details of the scheme and information about the research interests of potential supervisors, please (contactc.bainbridge /at/ roehampton.ac.uk). Additionally, information about the TECHNE scheme more broadly can be found here<http://arts.brighton.ac.uk/techne>, with more information about Roehampton's partnership in this scheme here<http://www.roehampton.ac.uk/Courses/Graduate-School/TECHNE-AHRC-Studentships/>. The application form for Roehampton applicants is now available. Expressions of interest in applications to the Department of Media, Culture and Language should be sent (toMCLPhD /at/ roehampton.ac.uk)  by 12th December 2014. The deadline for receipt of applications is 7th February 2015 and interviews will be held between 9th-27th February 2015.

With best wishes

Caroline

NB: Please note that I reply to emails until 5.30pm on weekdays only.

Dr Caroline Bainbridge
Reader in Visual Culture
Chair of RAG
Editor, Free Associations: Psychoanalysis and Culture, Media, Groups, Politics
Director, Media and the Inner World research network

University of Roehampton | Roehampton Lane | London | SW15 5SL
+44 20 8392 3506
(c.bainbridge /at/ roehampton.ac.uk)

http://www.freeassociations.org.uk
http://www.miwnet.org