Archive for November 2014

[ecrea] New Book: Release of "Cinema, Cross-Cultural Collaboration, and Criticism" book last Friday

Tue Nov 11 03:04:47 GMT 2014

My book, /Cinema, Cross-Cultural Collaboration, and Criticism: Filming on an Uneven Field/, published by Palgrave Macmillan, is available in both hardcover [shortly] and E-book formats [as of last Fri]. Please see the link below.

I hope also that if you have any suggestions as to groups or organizations who may like to know more about the book, you'll let me know and/or forward this email on: I would welcome the chance to speak about the book and its topic/themes.

Nga mihi/Regards to you all,
Davinia

Dr. Davinia Thornley, Senior Lecturer
Te Tari Papaho/Department of Media, Film, and Communication
Te Whare Wananga o Otago/University of Otago
Otepoti/Dunedin
Aotearoa/New Zealand

Just out:
/Cinema, Cross-Cultural Collaboration, and Criticism:
Filming on an Uneven Field/ (Palgrave Macmillan, 2014)

http://www.palgrave.com/page/results/?SF1=contributor&ST1=Davinia%2520Thornley <http://www.palgrave.com/page/results/?SF1=contributor&ST1=Davinia%2520Thornley>