Archive for January 2013

[ecrea] House keeping message - politeness in communication

Wed Jan 23 13:04:55 GMT 2013

Dear list members,

May I ask people that have been accidentally subscribed to the ECREA mailing list to use a tone which is more appropriate to human communication when contacting me.

The examples below, that I received today, are simply unacceptable.

(but I will of course assist in solving the reported problem)

Yours sincerely,
Nico Carpentier