Archive for January 2013

[ecrea] Seachange | 2012 | Talk

Fri Jan 11 04:22:07 GMT 2013

It is with great pleasure that we announce the online publication of the 2012 theme issue of /Seachange/ Art | Communication | Technology on the social event of "Talk," which we invite you to read at the following address: www.seachangejournal.ca <http://www.seachangejournal.ca/>

This third issue of /Seachange/ explores the theme of "Talk" through a selection of position pieces, short essays, and wide-ranging interviews with Mara Mills (NYU), Nick Couldry (Goldsmiths, University of London), and Les Back (Goldsmiths, University of London), as well as the Montreal-based artist Emmanuelle Léonard. We are also especially proud to introduce "Crystal Fold," an online, interactive artwork designed by Bridget Moser specifically for the issue and the /Seachange/ website.

All our issues can be downloaded as full PDFs and contributions to this issue are also individually accessible. Please feel free to email us your comments and to join our mailing list on the website.

Wishing you an eventful reading,

Rafico Ruiz

Co-editor, /Seachange/ Art | Communication | Technology