[ecrea] AHRC studentships at University of Nottingham

Wed Nov 28 09:12:25 GMT 2012

AHRC-funded MA, MRes and PhD Studentships in the School of Cultures, Languages and Area Studies at the University of Nottingham for 2013-2014

We are delighted to announce that under the AHRC Block Grant Partnership scheme we are able to offer a number of awards in the School of Cultures, Languages and Area Studies for postgraduate study beginning in September 2013. We would like to encourage applications for MA, MRes and PhD study in the following areas;

American and Canadian Studies

Cultural Studies and Critical Theory

Film and TV Studies

French and Francophone Studies

German Language & Culture

Russian, Slavonic & Eastern European Language & Culture

The deadline for completed AHRC applications is 1st March 2013 but to be eligible for consideration for one of these awards you must first have been accepted for a place on the course and have discussed your funding application fully with your prospective Department.

For details of the application procedure for these awards, please consult our funding webpage.

If you would like to learn more about postgraduate study and funding opportunities at Nottingham, you are warmly invited to attend an Open Day in the School of Cultures, Languages and Area Studies on Thursday 13th December in Law and Social Sciences A4.

If you require any further information, please contact the School Postgraduate and Research Office on:

t: +44 (0)115 846 8316/7
e: (pg-clas /at/ nottingham.ac.uk)