[ecrea] Cyberspace 2012 Conference - Call for Submission

Sun Aug 05 11:07:05 GMT 2012

Dear colleagues,

I would like to invite you to attend the 10th international conference Cyberspace 2012 which will be held at Masaryk University Brno, the Czech Republic, from 30th November to 1st December 2012 (seehttp://www.cyberspace.muni.cz).

We are proud to announce a great keynote speaker - Prof. Leen d'Haenens.

We negotiated a special extension of abstract submission for panels "New Media and Society" and "Psychology of Cyberspace", until 15th August. Please submit your abstracts here:http://www.cyberspace.muni.cz/english/register.php

I am looking forward to meeting some of you in Brno!

Best regards,

Jakub Macek, Ph.D.

Senior Researcher
Institute for Research on Children, Youth and Families
&
Department of Media Studies and Journalism

Faculty of Social Studies
Masaryk University

Jostova 10
60200 Brno