Archive for February 2012

[ecrea] CfP Current Research in Speculative Fiction [CRSF] 2012

Wed Feb 08 17:53:18 GMT 2012

Just a reminder that the deadline for abstracts for CRSF 2012 in Liverpool is 23rd of March.

Last year we hosted a great inaugural conference with papers in science fiction, fantasy and horror by post graduates from multiple disciplines.

This year we are hoping to continue that success, even to build upon it.

Keynote papers will be delivered by Prof. David Seed (Liverpool) and Prof. Fred Botting (Kingston)

300 word abstracts, for 30 minute papers, to: (crst.team /at/ gmail.com) <mailto:(crst.team /at/ gmail.com)>

Full call for papers and other information: http://currentresearchinspeculativefiction.blogspot.com/p/crsf-2012.html

Many thanks,

Glyn Morgan
Postgraduate Research Student