Archive for May 2011

[ecrea] Media Policy and Governance - Oxford Bibliographies Online

Mon May 02 14:19:17 GMT 2011

We have been asked to develop an online reference guide on “*_Media Policy and Governance”_* for the Oxford Bibliographies Online <http://aboutobo.com/> (OBO).

- The guide would provide the most important and significant sources and scholarship in the area of media policy and governance.

- The guide is supposed to feature a selective list of bibliographic citations supported by direct recommendations about which sources to consult and editorial commentary to show how the cited sources are interrelated.

In lieu of us single handedly deciding which source is to be considered seminal, we would like the guide to reflect the consensus of a broad group of experts like you. So we need your input!

What source(s) (textbooks, books, journals, articles and nonprofit organizations or research institutes) do you consider significant and which do you use most often in your research and/or teaching on this subject? Do you use a reading list or are you aware of a reading list on the subject that you feel captures the core literature on media policy?

Any input will make the reference guide more valuable, so thanks much in advance. And we will share a version of the guide with all who contributed to it for your own reference!

Many thanks,

Monroe E. Price, Stefaan G. Verhulst and Manuel Puppis

Editors

--
Monroe E. Price
Director