Archive for February 2011

[ecrea] call for abstracts: ecrea organizational and strategic section workshop

Sat Feb 26 17:58:54 GMT 2011

FINAL REMINDER: DEADLINE / MARCH 1ST

CALL FOR ABSTRACTS: ECREA ORGANIZATIONAL AND STRATEGIC SECTION WORKSHOP

MAY 5 & 6, UBI, Covilh=E3, Portugal

Dear ECREA members,

This is the final reminder for the Call for Abstracts to the international
workshop =93The dialogue imperative. Trends and challenges in organizationa=
and strategic communication=94 organized by the Organizational and Strategi=
Section of ECREA in the University of Beira Interior, Covilh=E3, Portugal.

The deadline is *Tuesday, 1st of March 2011.*

We are also glad to announce the confirmed keynote speakers:

- Magda Pieczka (Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh)

- Jordi Xifra (Universidad Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona)

For more information regarding the work, please head over to our conference
site at: http://www.oscs-ecrea2011.ubi.pt/

With kind regards,

Gisela Gon=E7alves

(for the organization committee)