Archive for December 2010

[ecrea] Credentia, the new network of studies on beliefs

Wed Dec 22 14:36:43 GMT 2010

From: van de winkel aurore <(avandewinkel /at/ yahoo.com)>

Dear collegues,

I am so happy to inform you about the foundation of the new International Network of Studies on Beliefs, Credentia.

The Credentia network has the ambition to gather researchers belonging to various disciplines for the purpose of enlightening the subject of beliefs beyond the currently strict categories to take into account the dialogic dimension inherent in the construction and the diffusion of the belief.

Its objectives are :

· To bring together at regular scientific events researchers of various disciplines who are interested in this subject.

·      To place belief at the heart of scientific awareness.

· To inform its members and interested persons of the publication of books on belief and any related subjects.

·      To stimulate international contacts to implement joint research.

· To encourage any activity which allows scientific deepening of this subject.

We have a website in English and in French with information about books, articles, sources, events, calls for paper or calls for contribution on the subject of belief. The website is: <http://www.credentia-riec.net>http://www.credentia-riec.net

You can become a member of Credentia. It is free. All you need to do is send me a short biography and we will inform you about our activities.

I hope that this tool will be a great aid to your research needs as we work together on this subject!

Donâ??t hesistate to send this information to any person who might be interested in this subject of belief.

Best regards,

Aurore Van de Winkel