Archive for December 2009

[ecrea] CFP: SCFLL 2010 in Tampa

Fri Dec 04 07:07:49 GMT 2009

CALL FOR PAPERS 19th Southeast Conference for Foreign Languages, Literatures, and Film February 26-27, 2010 University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida In response to several inquiries, the deadline for paper abstracts for the 2010 SCFLL Conference has been extended to Dec. 20, 2009. We welcome papers on all aspects of literature, linguistics, civilization, culture, film and pedagogy pertaining to foreign languages. Abstracts and presentations may be in a language other than English. Please send abstracts (including titles) of ca. 300 words to (SCFLLatUSF /at/ gmail.com). We ask that those wishing to organize a session send the name of the proposed session, the name of the participants, and the titles of the papers. The Keynote Address will be delivered by Gaëtan Brulotte (http://www.gbrulotte.com/en/presentation/index.xhtm) Please visit the SCFLL Website for more information: http://scfllf2010.webs.com/ The new deadline for submission of abstracts and for individual papers and sessions is December 20, 2009. Reading time for each paper is 20 minutes. We would like to encourage submission by e-mail; send to: (scfllatusf /at/ gmail.com) (mention language and aspect area in subject heading) or address material to University of South Florida Dr. Margit Grieb Attn : SCFLL Department of World Languages 4202 E. Fowler Ave, CPR 107 Tampa, FL 33620