Archive for March 2007

[ecrea] Call for Papers -- Business & Communication, IMDA in Netherlands, July 4-8, 2007

Mon Mar 12 21:06:04 GMT 2007

>Call for Papers
>
>The 16th annual World Business Congress of the International
>Management Development Association (IMDA) will be held in
>Maastricht, The Netherlands from July 4-8, 2007, and is organized
>and hosted jointly by Maastricht School of Management (MsM) and IMDA.
>
>Scholarly papers, panel/special session proposals, and case study
>exercises for presentation and publication in the refereed Congress
>proceedings are invited. Those on the theme of "Beyond Borders: New
>Global Management Development Challenges and Opportunities" are most
>desirable, although all aspects of global business (including
>advertising and public relations) are of interest. Theoretical,
>conceptual, and empirical papers, using qualitative and quantitative
>methodologies, are solicited. Manuscripts submitted must be complete
>papers, ready for blind review, to be included in the Congress
>proceedings. A work-in-progress may be reviewed and considered for
>presentation, even though not published in the Congress proceedings.
>There will also be a Graduate Student seminar for advanced graduate
>students to bring their research and have faculty provide useful suggestions.
>
>In addition to sharing scholarship regarding global business issues,
>the Congress is designed to offer an excellent opportunity to meet
>colleagues from around the world and exchange information and ideas
>on a variety of global business development topics.
>
>MUCH MORE INFORMATION ONLINE AT THE IMDA WEBSITE:
><http://www.imda.cc/>http://www.imda.cc
>
>Submission Deadline: May 2, 2007
>

>Feel free to contact me personally. I would also be delighted to
>send a full pdf of the call for papers to interested parties.
>

>Cordially,
>

>Richard Alan Nelson, Ph.D., APR
>
>President, International Management Development Association (IMDA,
><http://www.imda.cc/>http://www.imda.cc)
>Attend IMDA's 16th Annual Congress, 4-8 July 2007, Maastricht School
>of Management, The Netherlands
>
>Editor,
><http://www.haworthpressinc.com/store/product.asp?sku=J057>Journal
>of Promotion Management and
><http://www.haworthpressinc.com/store/product.asp?sku=J238>Journal
>of Website Promotion
>
>Professor of Mass Communication and Public Affairs
>
>Manship School of Mass Communication
>
>Mail: 211 Journalism Building, corner of Fieldhouse Drive and North
>Stadium Road
>
>Louisiana State University
>
>Baton Rouge, LA 70803-7202 USA
>
>Phone: 225-578-6686
>
>Fax: 225-578-2125
>
>Email: <mailto:(Rnelson /at/ LSU.edu)>(Rnelson /at/ LSU.edu)
>Webpage:
><http://richardnelson.netfirms.com/>http://richardnelson.netfirms.com

Vrijheidslaan 17 - B-1081 Brussel - Belgium
T: ++ 32 (0)2-412.42.78
F: ++ 32 (0)2/412.42.00
Office: 4/0/18
NEW BOOK: Researching media, democracy and participation.
The intellectual work of the 2006 European media
and communication doctoral summer school.
Available at: http://young.meso.ee/?q=node/54
ICA 2007 Conference [Theme] website @
http://www.vub.ac.be/icatheme07/
!!!!!!NEW!!!!!!!!
Free ECREA Communication Doctoral Summer School Book
"Researching media, democracy and participation" at:
http://www.comsummerschool.org/
---
ECREA Book Series publication
"Reclaiming the Media"
http://www.intellectbooks.co.uk/ppbooks.php?isbn=9781841501635
with in the body of the message (NOT in the subject): unsubscribe ecrea
Postal address: ECREA - P.O. Box 106, B-1210 Brussels 21, Belgium
Email: (ecrea /at/ ulb.ac.be)