[eccr] International Media Survey

Tue Apr 08 08:56:22 GMT 2003

Title: International Media Survey

----------
From: "Tobias Pehle" <(kontakt /at/ tobiaspehle.de)>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 08:57:12 +0200

Subject: International Media Survey

To whom it may concern,

I am writing my diploma's thesis on the internationalisation strategies of global media corporations. This thesis is part of a larger international study, which searches for common strategic patterns in the style, direction and scope of the foreign engagements of the different players in the global media industry.

Questioning several thousand media professionals is an important part of this international study.

I would be extremely delighted if you could fill in this questionnaire online:

http://www.tobiaspehle.de/296.asp

In return for you answering this questionnaire, I will supply you with the results of this study.

Thank you very much and best regards!

Tobias Pehle
Humboldt University of Berlin
Tel.:   ++49(0)30 / 789566-64