Archive for calls, April 2022

[Commlist] call for Chinese DiGRA conference hosts

Sat Apr 16 16:44:04 GMT 2022

The Chinese Digital Games Research Association (Chinese DiGRA) is now accepting expressions of interest in hosting the Chinese DiGRA conference in 2022 and 2023. If you are interested in hosting the conference in either of these years please email (paul.martin /at/ nottingham.edu.cn) <mailto:(paul.martin /at/ nottingham.edu.cn)>and include:

   *   Your name, title and institutional affiliation

   *   Host institution and city

   *   Proposed dates

   *   Any potential sources of funding

In the past two years Chinese DiGRA has been a hybrid conference and we are very open to new formats for hosting the conference. For example, we are open to the idea of a conference on multiple sites, so if you are interested in hosting one session (but not the full conference) please do get in touch.

Information on our past conferences and on Chinese DiGRA can be found on our website: www.chinesedigra.org <http://www.chinesedigra.org>. Please feel free to email me informally if you have any questions about hosting the conference.