Archive for calls, April 2022

[Commlist] 19th International Symposium Communication in the Millennium - Call for Papers

Sat Apr 09 08:32:07 GMT 2022

***

CIM 2022 - 19th International Symposium Communication in the Millennium - Call for Papers

https://cimsymposium.org/ <https://cimsymposium.org/>

The world is getting smaller with high technology-based communication systems which also bring people together. Communication scholars and practitioners, especially, should be close to one another and this is why we are trying to gather them and offer a platform for discussion. Over the last 19 years, the responsibility of the symposium is growing day by day, as its main idea is communication in the new millennium. The aim of this symposium is to establish and continue an international multidisciplinary forum for the development of an innovative and inspiring dialogue among communication scholars and practitioners.

The symposium aims to foster and promote research that is intended to make a constructive contribution to the communication field and its development. Based on the dialogues established throughout the symposium,  future projects and studies will hopefully be developed.

About CIM 2022

We invite papers for a three-day symposium (12-14 October 2022) hosted by the Faculty of Communication Sciences at Anadolu University in cooperation with the Faculty of Communication at Atatürk University. Due to the pandemic conditions, the symposium will be held online.  Our organization is non-profit and each paper submission is evaluated by triple blind peer review. The symposium also offers special sessions for graduate students to present their studies.

CIM 2022 welcomes papers in the field of communication, as well as interdisciplinary research.

Suggested categories for submission include but are not limited to:

Theories of the Media & Communication

Advertising

Public Relations

Journalism

Digital / New/ Social Media

Cinema & TV

Radio

Photography

Intercultural Communication

Communication Education

Media & Communication Sector & Graduates

Covid-19 Pandemic & the Media

For abstract submission, please visit the following link:

https://cimsymposium.org/submission/ <https://cimsymposium.org/submission/>

Important dates

Submission deadline: 1 June 2022

Registration deadline: 31 August 2022

Symposium dates: 12-14 October 2022

Full paper submission for proceedings: 31 October 2022

For further information, please visit our website or send us an email via (cimsymposium /at/ gmail.com) <mailto:(cimsymposium /at/ gmail.com)> .

https://cimsymposium.org/ <https://cimsymposium.org/>