Archive for calls, April 2022

[Commlist] 2022 IASPM-Norden conference, "Disciplining Music Heritage”

Tue Apr 05 13:56:33 GMT 2022

On behalf of the organisers, I am pleased to let you know that we have received a fascinating array of proposals for the

2022 IASPM-Norden conference: "Disciplining Music Heritage"
organised jointly with the Finnish Society for Ethnomusicology
13–14 October 2022, Seinäjoki, Finland

and as we are equally pleased of our capability to accommodate more, there is still a possibility to submit, with an extended deadline for proposals on 15 April 2022. Please visit this website for the call and further details:

https://www.uniarts.fi/en/events/disciplining-music-heritage-conference/

Please direct your enquiries to (discipliningmusicheritage /at/ gmail.com).