Archive for calls, April 2021

[Commlist] Anthem Press: Call for Proposals, Anthem Studies in Emerging Media and Society

Tue Apr 20 21:26:49 GMT 2021

Please share this series information with your organization members via any mailing lists or newsletters you may produce. We are actively soliciting new book proposals for monographs, edited collections, reference books and textbooks in this series. Via our Anthem Impact program, this series also provides a vehicle for authors wishing to publish original, peer-reviewed scholarly and scientific research at a significantly shorter length than previous publishing models have allowed (20,000-30,000 words).

Anthem Studies in Emerging Media and Society <https://www.anthempress.com/anthem-studies-in-emerging-media-and-society>invites scholarly enquiries into how transformations and continuities in the digitalised media landscape might (or might not) shape the way we live in, connect with and act for society at large. The book series welcomes fresh empirical, interpretative and critical approaches to the diffusion and socio-political impact of emerging media forms, platforms, channels and devices. A major, but not exclusive, focus is on new developments that can influence democratic processes and their lifeblood, the quality of news and information.