Archive for calls, October 2020

[Commlist] CFP: ComHumanitas journal / thematic issue on Communication Management of COVID-19

Wed Oct 07 12:03:27 GMT 2020

CFP ComHumanitas, Vol. 11 n. 3 (September-December 2020)
Thematic edition on “Communication Management of COVID-19”

Deadline for paper submission: December 1st

In this edition of “ComHumanitas” journal, we propose to take a look at the challenges that COVID-19 is causing in all kind of organizations communication. For this issue, we seek unpublished works about the following topics focusing on COVID-19 pandemic
- Crisis communication;
- Institutional communication;
- Communication and health;
- Fake news and its viralization on the internet;
- Media consumption;
- Infoxication, infodemic and misinformation;
- Informative coverage.

For further information please visit <http://www.comhumanitas.org/index.php/comhumanitas/announcement/view/12>

Special issue coordination:
Raquel Martínez-Sanz (University of Valladolid, España), (raquel.martinez.sanz at uva.es) mailto(raquel.martinez.sanz at uva.es) Patricia Durántez-Stolle (University of Valladolid, España), (patricia.durantez at uva.es) mailto( patricia.durantez at uva.es)

“ComHumanitas Revista Científica de Comunicación” is an open access scientific journal published by the University of Los Hemisferios (Quito-Ecuador), with quarterly publication. The journal accepts scientific research papers and critical essays with no fee charge to authors.