Archive for calls, June 2019

[Commlist] Call for expressions of interest: ARC Discovery Early Career Researcher Award, 2021

Mon Jun 17 10:45:27 GMT 2019

*QUT’s Digital Media Research Centre* (DMRC) is calling for *Expressions of Interest from outstanding early career researchers* (up to 5 years post-PhD) who are considering applying for an Australian Research Council Discovery Early Career Researcher Award <https://www.arc.gov.au/grants/discovery-program/discovery-early-career-researcher-award-decra> (DECRA), for submission in March 2020 and commencement in January 2021. We will offer assistance to applicants whose work is aligned with our mission to undertake world-leading research for a creative, inclusive and fair digital media environment and with our existing projects and priorities. Our structured, expert assistance covers all aspects of theDECRAapplication, including alignment of track record and project, concept, disciplinary contribution, method, impact and benefit, and budget. Applicants to theDECRAscheme may be from Australia or overseas. Please study the DMRC site (https://research.qut.edu.au/dmrc/) to acquaint yourself with our people, priorities, and projects.

EOIs will be assessed in two stages:

Stage 1. Please send us a full CV by 1 July, 2019, outlining your publication and research track record in detail.

Stage 2. We will invite the most competitive candidates to forward a more detailed expression of interest, including a two-page project proposal, by 29 July, 2019.

Following a second stage of assessment, a small number of applicants will be invited to work with us to develop a full application to the ARC by March 2020.

Questions and expressions of interest should be sent to (dmrc /at/ qut.edu.au) <mailto:(dmrc /at/ qut.edu.au)>