Archive for calls, June 2019

[Commlist] CFP: The Literary Image and the Screen

Fri Jun 07 16:19:53 GMT 2019

** On behalf of Petr Budrin, (petr.budrin /at/ lmh.ox.ac.uk) <mailto:(petr.budrin /at/ lmh.ox.ac.uk)> **

I am emailing you on the behalf of the organizing committee of the “The Literary Image and The Screen” conference which is to be held in Genoa on 5-6 September 2019.

The conference is co-organised by the University of Genoa and the University of Oxford.

The conference aims to explore the connections and relationships between literary forms and the screen, from the pre-cinematic age to the era of television and new digital technologies. Our keynote speakers are Nikolaj Lübecker and Laura Marcus, who is also a keynote at this year's Screen Studies Conference.

May we kindly ask you to support our conference by circulating our CFP via your mailing list?

Below are the links to the CFP as well as to our Facebook event.

https://www.academia.edu/39368828/Call_for_Papers_The_Literary_Image_and_The_Screen

https://www.facebook.com/events/2238637746401362/