Archive for calls, February 2010

[ecrea] 'Scope': Call for Papers

Tue Feb 23 21:21:36 GMT 2010

CALL FOR PAPERS

'Scope: An Online Journal of Film and Television Studies' is a fully peer-reviewed journal
and maintains an international advisory board. 'Scope' is edited by staff and
postgraduates in the Institute of Film & Television Studies at the University of
Nottingham.

We welcome article submissions from established writers engaging with cutting-edge debates in film, media and cultural studies. We are also keen to act as a supportive
environment within which those new to the field may publish their first work.

'Scope' provides a forum for discussion of all aspects of film and television history, theory and criticism, and promotes as wide a range of approaches and critical methodologies as
possible. At present, we would particularly welcome contributions that offer:

?       Critical approaches to television

?       Analyses of screen industries

?       Archival research in film and television

? Perspectives on production and reception, particularly in global contexts.

To submit a manuscript for consideration in 'Scope', please consult our submission
guidelines at http://www.scope.nottingham.ac.uk/submission.php