[Commlist] Call for Abstracts: ACLA panel on Incompossible Islands: Thinking the Fictional, the Real and the Virtual in Times of Ecocide

Tue Sep 24 07:39:46 GMT 2024

Incompossible Islands: Thinking the Fictional, the Real and the Virtual in Times of Ecocide
American Comparative Literature Association (acla.org)

We are proposing a seminar for the ACLA meeting (May 25-June 1 2025) on "Incompossible Islands".

The link to the call can be found here: <https://www.acla.org/incompossible-islands-thinking-fictional-real-and-virtual-times-ecocide>. We are still open to panelists (in all stages of their academic careers) for the seminar.

Here is a link with some important dates in case you would be interested in the 2025 Annual Meeting of the American Comparative Literature Association: <https://www.acla.org/annual-meeting>.

As you can see, the submission of abstracts is open until Oct. 14 2024.

Perhaps also good to know: the conference will be held virtually, which is sad because we don't get to travel, but also pleasant because we don't have to travel.