Archive for March 2024

[Commlist] 4th International Congress on Communication and Religions - Religiocom 2024

Tue Mar 19 19:00:40 GMT 2024

We are pleased to announce the 4th edition of Religiocom – International Congress on Communication and Religions, an international congress dedicated to exploring the dynamic interplay between communication and religions. This event aims to bring together researchers, scholars, and practitioners to discuss recent developments, challenges, and opportunities at the intersection of these two critical fields of study. The congress will be held in a hybrid modality, with participants on site and others fully online.

We invite submissions on a variety of topics related to communication and religions, including but not limited to media studies, religious communication, interfaith dialogue, digital religion, and the impact of technology on religious practices. The submission deadline is May 27th, 2024. Only an expanded abstract is needed. For submission guidelines, please visit our website.

Event Details:

  * Date: June 12th 2024
  * Location: Engenheiro Coelho, Brazil or Online Participation.
  * Website for More Information and Registration:
    https://www.even3.com.br/religiocom2024
    <https://www.even3.com.br/religiocom2024>

**

Keynote Speakers: Dr. Antonio Luis Lerma Amado, Universidad de Montemorelos (Mexico); Dr. Moises Sbardelotto (PUC-Minas, Brazil) and Dr. Allan Novaes (UNASP, Brazil and Vrije Universitei, Netherlands)

Registration: Early bird registration is now open. Please visit our website for registration details and fees.

Accommodation: A list of recommended hotels and accommodations near the venue is available on our event website.

Contact Information: For any inquiries regarding the congress, please feel free to contact us through the website or at (mattos.thamires /at/ acad.unasp.edu.br) <mailto:(mattos.thamires /at/ acad.unasp.edu.br)>

We look forward to your participation in making this congress a fruitful and engaging event.